- Community-based and in-home preventative services
- Aftercare services for youth leaving Specialized Care
- In-home education and support for parents with children ages 0-3
- Parenting tools for adoptive families
- School-based counseling
When families are in crisis, professional support and intervention are essential for creating a stable home. Good Samaritan Boys Ranch provides in-home support for youth between the ages of 0-18.
Families working with Stabilization Services may be in our program after leaving Specialized Care, are participating in the Home Visitation and have children 0-3 years, or are Greene County adoptive parents participating in the FIT program. Services provided to the families may include parent education, referrals to agencies for mental health assistance, help accessing community resources, and other referrals/tools as needed.
Additionally, GSBR works alongside the Pleasant Hope School District by providing School-Based Counseling services to students in Pre-K to 12th Grade. This service is currently only available to the Pleasant Hope School District, but we hope to serve more families in the future.
- Stabilization Services: (417) 883-6809, ext. 111
- School-Based Counseling: (417) 376-2238, ext. 202
- Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org