- Community-based and in-home preventative services
- Aftercare services for young men leaving Specialized Care
- In-home support for parents with children ages 0-3
- Long-term support for adoptive families
- School-based counseling
When families are in crisis, professional support and intervention are essential for creating a stable home. Good Samaritan Boys Ranch provides in-home support for youth between the ages of 0-18. Families participating in Stabilization Services may be in our program after leaving Specialized Care, are participating in Home Visitation and have children 0-3 years, or qualify for Adoption Subsidy in Greene County through the FIT program. Services provided may include in-kind resources, parental training, case management and counseling, and referrals.
Additionally, GSBR works alongside the Pleasant Hope School District by providing School-Based Counseling services to youth. This service is currently only available to the Pleasant Hope School District, but we hope to serve more families in the future.
- Stabilization Services: (417) 883-6809, ext. 111
- School-Based Counseling: (417) 376-2238, ext. 202
- Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org